|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||light, heavy, twin pipe clamps|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||In cartons|
|Delivery Time:||10 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per week|
|Material:||PP, Alu, PA||Color:||Black|
|Types:||Light, Heavy, Twin|
The function of hydraulic pipe clamps / hydraulic tube clamps / hydraulic hose clamps is the fixing of straight tubes, bent tubes and hoses. Polyamide is a one of the typical materials for hydraulic pipe clamp halves. Their notable features are re-set capability, high tensile strength, very high abrasion resistance and excellent resistance to cold.
Younglee's hydraulic pipe clamps are designed and made according to German standard DIN 3015. These products can be divided into three main types as below:
1) Standard series stauff type pipe clamps designed according to German standard DIN 3015 part 1: This kind of pipe clamps are the most popular, they are the light duty pipe clamps.
2) Heavy duty pipe clamps according to standard DIN 3015 part 2: This kind of pipe clamps are designed for high pressure, high vibration applications.
3) Twin series pipe clamps designed and made according to German standard DIN 3015 part 3: This kind of pipe clamps are used to clamp two tubes or pipes in parallel.
Light duty tube clamps (according to DIN 3015 Part 1) are available in 7 standard group sizes for normal mechanical requirements. The clamp body is available in a grooved and smooth version.
Other accessories including welding base plates, rail supports, rail nuts, cover plates, bolts and construction types.
Heavy duty pipe clamps (according to DIN 3015 Part 2) are designed for high mechanical pressure and high viration applications, and are available in 8 group sizes.
The clamp body is available in a grooved and smooth design. Other components are including welding base plates, rail supports, rail nuts, cover plates, bolts and construction types.
The design is according to DIN 3015 - both upper and lower clamp-halves are identical. The grooved webs inside the bores of the clamps provide an impact and vibration-deadening effect and absorb the forces towards the direction of the tube axis.
And when clamping hoses and cables, Younglee recommends the use of clamp halves with a smooth bore.
Twin series pipe clamps (according to DIN 3015 Part 3) are available as a twin tube clamp in 5 group sizes. The clamp body is available in a groove/smooth design. Other components are including welding base plates, rail supports, rail nuts, cover plates, bolts and construction types. Clamp halves could be with same diamters or with different diameters. Clamp body with different diameter is only possible when used together.
Standard series (Light duty):
Can clamp tubes with outside diameters from 6 to 102 mm.
Heavy duty (heavy series):
The outside tube diameters are from 6 to 508 mm.
Twin series (Double pipe clamps):
They are suitable to clamp pipes with outside diameters from 6 to 42 mm.
Materials & specifications of Clamp body:
|Polyamide (PA)||–50°C to +120°C||Black|
Usually metal parts are in carbon steel with zinc-coated, zinc-nickle coated or phosphated surface treament. All metal parts are also available in stainless steel. Other materials upon request.
Stainless steel qualitities are to 1.4401/1.4301 (AISI 316/304), resistant to rust and acid.
Hydraulic pipe clamps are suitable for general hydraulic applications in the below industries:
• Machine Tools
• Materials Handling
• Oil and Gas
• Power Generation
Main Advantages of Younglee pipe clamps:
• The function of pipe clamps is the fixing of straight pipes, bent pipes and hoses, the broad product range of Younglee pipe clamps helps to find a solution for all requests and therefore extends the range of applications.
• Their notable features are re-set capability, high tensile strength, very high abrasion resistance and excellent resistance to cold. This range of features enlarges the number of possible applications and stretches the life-cycle of pipe clamps.